Thursday 10 November 2011

IVF - 11dpt3dt

Hi :)

Nope, I have not done hpt. I figured, if it is positive, I can be happy forever but if it is negative, why start feeling sad so early when I can delay the feeling until Saturday? So I am going to wait and see :)

Lately I have been feeling pretty tired and sleepy. But it has to be because I have not been doing any exercise lately. Other than lazing around, shopping trip, visiting friends and relatives, I have done nothing else. Boring...I will go back to work soon, I'm so tired of doing nothing.

AF cramp comes and go but not too bad. I felt the cramp this morning for an hour, then the cramp is gone. Normally, near my AF, I will have cramp plus one or two pimple. So far, no pimple on my face but I have one near my armpit that last for 2 days only. Now it is gone. So every morning, I wake up and straight away look for a mirror to check for pimples hehe.

Im taking a break from writing until my beta test this Saturday. My mother told me a story about a friend who went through IVF 4 times, no success. I am so scared. I can't think now, I hope God will help her and give her the strength to go through this hard time. I believe God is fair...I look forward to Saturday, the waiting is killing me but I will wait :) not too long now!

4 comments:

  1. just keep the positivity within u.. im sure, u'l be just fine.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey don't worry, as I told u before, i really don't know y, but I have a feeling that you may be preggy. fingers crossed. only time will answer. Gd luk to u and tc.... I've never experienced cramps, even before AF. But i've heard from other bloggers, they've felt strong AF cramps before BFP. Stay positive and strong Gal

    Do u know Dr's sis went through 7 ivf's before she got twins. But u don't have to worry about all this. you are young and gonna be successful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u ladies, really appreciate your help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear...so good to hear about your positive beta this time around....what about your CM this time around? Was there an increase?

    ReplyDelete