Wednesday 8 October 2014

FET: 2dp5dt

Signs?

AF-like cramps at the lower left side of my uterus/abdomen and legs. Slight back pains, a few mins of twinges in the evening and a pimple at my left armpit. Also consistently feeling hungry but to be fair, my last meal was at 1230noon, so it made sense to feel hungry at 4pm.

Sounds promising right?

On the negative side, my other embryo didn't make it to day 6. So now we have nothing to freeze. If this FET fails, I have to start my second round of IVF/ICSI.

My feeling?

Very very sad. When I started FET, I thought I could have 3 attempts. The decision to refreeze at blastocyst stage is proven to take that thought away. Not sure if I would still opt for blastocyst next time.

Mood of the day?

Sad, down and feeling like AF is otw...

1 comment: