Monday 14 May 2012

31 weeks +++

Hello, I am officially in my third trimester now. I recently visited Dr Premitha at 29 weeks pregnant and waited 2 hours and 45 minutes to see her. It was horrible. I felt like giving up. I am not sure if the wait is worth my time. Even with appointment, I had to wait that long :( Anyway, at 30 weeks, I went to FMGC to see Dr Rahman for an additional check for second opinion. All looks good but of course, I didn't get to see my baby's face. He is a placenta kisser, per Dr Raman. Well, as long as he is well and healthy, I'm happy. My baby weighs 1.53kg at 30 weeks. Quite heavy! I'm going to see Dr Premitha for my 32 weeks checkup soon. I hope the wait will not be too long this time. My coccyx pain is still there...ive been feeling really tired lately, hence no time and mood to blog. But I'll try my best to update once in awhile. And oh, hubby bought a new car for the baby :) we now have a seven seater car! It is obvious hubby wants a big family but let's take it slow for now k :) Till next time!

3 comments:

  1. best of luck to you! First pregnancies are soooo exciting! Especially if it is due to a successful IVF. Enjoy every moment as much as you can!

    Regards
    Also a fellow successful patient of Dr. Prashant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u :) it has been an amazing yet scary journey so far. I'm grateful for the experience! Well done to u too! How old is your kid now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first born just turned two and am now 19 weeks pregnant with twins! The twins were from frozen embryos.

    ReplyDelete