Thursday 15 September 2011

Back to reality

My dear readers,

Hope everyone is doing well. I just got back from my 5 weeks holiday. It was perfect! Other than the jet lag, I am feeling great and fat! So the plan is to go on a diet now...or maybe after the jet lag is over. Sounds like a good plan to me ;)

I am in day 9 of my cycle. The plan is to remove my polyps on day 13 ie next Wed. So on the 19th, I will be meeting Dr Prashant for a quick check up. Hopefully all go well and we can start our IVF in the next cycle, insyaAllah. At this stage, I am very excited to start IVF as I am feeling fresh and healthy. I know there is a higher chance that the IVF might fail but I need to try, at least once before we adopt a child.

Btw, I visited an old friend today who just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Can I have one please? :)

Take care, till next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment