Thursday 16 February 2012

At 18+++ weeks

Hello hello :)

Alhamdulillah, we made it to the 18 weeks. Hubby and I went to see Dr Premitha for the first time at Pantai Hospital. I feel more comfortable at Pantai than DSH. So now it is the Doc. Dr Prashant thinks Dr Premitha is a good choice. Plus, they were once partners at Dr Prashant's practice before Dr Premitha moved to Pantai. A few if my friends recommended us to see Dr Premitha. So off we went to see her :)

Hubby likes her. Me? I like her too. She took her time with us, no rush and she explains well. She scanned my tummy in detail and provided the videos with the pictures in a DVD without even me asking for one :) she cares about my weight, so that is good! Same thinking as my mom, I think my mom will like her too! She thinks I can only gain a max of 13kgs throughout my pregnancy since I have a very small frame. So noted! :) most important of all, my baby is doing great. The baby is growing well and the baby has a big head since the head is the size of a 19 weeks baby! But per Dr Premitha, that is ok and by the next visit, the body will catch up and the head will grow at a slower rate.

Gender? :) hubby was in tears as the doctor made an announcement that our first born is a BOY, insyaAllah. Wow! I'm the eldest and I am girl. On my husband's side, all firstborn is a girl. So for the first time in the immediate family, the first born is a boy :) I am so excited! I am already in love with my son!!!! Dr Premitha was 100% confident that it is a boy since the balls and penis are very obvious. Our baby was showing off his body with full confidence :) i am grateful to God because so far, after what I have gone through, my baby is in pink of health and I hope he will stay that way until the full term, insyaAllah!

Our next visit to see Dr Premitha is in 4 weeks. She supplied us with some supplements which include calcium since my teeth need some extra help ;) my boy is absorbing most of my calcium!!!! Cost of our visit at Pantai is FOC, hooray! Not sure since my company is paying 100% of our medical bills, thank God!

I have emailed Dr Prashant and the gang at KL Fertility of the good news and Dr Prashant was happy with the news too! I cannot wait to see my baby and bring him out to see the world! Thank you all for reading :) I hope my story gives you hope that you too can have a child of your own, some day!

6 comments:

  1. Great News!!

    Btw, do you know Ros. She is pregnant now, another great news. I have forgotten on some tips/details of the treatment/procedure, I suggested she contact you for that. She said you were friendly and helpful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arlene! Someone by the name of ros contacted me, yes! Wow, congratulations to her! I'm very very happy for her :) glad I could help in any way!

    Thanks Minzy!!! Our boys will be born the same year, yeayyyyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i googled for '11dpt3dt' and landed here. so happy to chanced upon your blog. may your pregnancy b a smooth one. insyaallah :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope u find the blog useful :) I'm 5 months pregnant today, Alhamdulillah. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sadly not. failed my FET for the 2nd time. but it's ok :). will rest this body and try again. oh by the way.. hello from singapore! :))

    ReplyDelete