Thursday 28 July 2011

Approaching Ramadhan

Wow, I am glad I survived my last 3 days. I almost had a 'heart attack' on a shocking news but this blog is purely on my IVF journey. Enough to say, what I learnt is that not to worry about anything until it is proven to be a real problem. I almost forgot that I am trying to conceive! So we missed my subur period for this month hehe

I am now sorted and looking forward to Ramadhan and my trip overseas. So excited! My mom always tell me that your fate can be changed with doa. Ramadhan is my opportunity, so I am very very excited. We are also planning to go for Umrah next year insyaAllah. I haven't been there in years. My parents used to take me there when I was younger. My last visit was 10 years ago! Hubby has not been to Makkah, so maybe we should start saving and aim for Haj instead of Umrah? Hmmmm.....

If IVF does not work, I am going to use our next rezeki for Haj and I have started thinking about adoption. My friend from Middle East did mention about orphan babies who need adopted parents. I am so excited! I want one, I want to love one but I need a baby because I want to breast feed the child and make him/her mine. I am not giving up, really I am not. Hubby and I are still excited about IVF. Even if IVF is successful, insyaAllah I still want to adopt one. I have started googling about adoption process etc. Looking forward to the plan already!!!

My advice, at whatever stage you are in trying to conceive...stay strong! :) miracles do happen with doa!

No comments:

Post a Comment