Thursday 5 January 2012

At 12 weeks

Dear blog readers,

Thank you for still reading my blog. I have been missing for quite awhile. Mainly because i was coping with my evening sickness which was quite bad. I am now almost over the nausea period, thank God. We ended our first trimester by paying a visit to Dr Raman at FMGC for the 12 weeks scan - Nuchal Scan and the Pre-ecplampsia test. We enjoyed the visit for many reasons. They are mainly:

1) The clinic is near our house, Jaya1 is only 10 minutes away.
2) Dr Raman is super nice. And very2 professional and smart.
3) Dr Raman is Dr Prashant's lecturer! I know, wow!
4) The first Doctor who took my blood and i hardly felt any pain
5) Of course, we got to see our baby in action 3D image Yo!

 Picture 1: Our Angel sucking his/her thumb :)
Picture 2: Our Angel showing off his/her body :)

The only cons of FMGC is they forgot to take my blood pressure. So i had to go back to the clinic so that they could check my blood pressure. But Dr Raman was quick to see us and he remembered me! How nice, after 2 weeks! I was honoured :) I thought about taking him as my Gynae but from what I heard, he normally takes high risk pregnancy and normally prefers Caesar Delivery. At this stage, i want to keep my options open. Therefore, the search for gynae is still on!If you have any suggestion, please share :)

We got our results recently. Thank God we are categorised as the low risk group. We still have a long way to go but overall, we looked forward to the second trimester. Thank you for reading, i hope you are well...where ever you are! Take care!

Total Cost : RM1065.00

No comments:

Post a Comment