Thursday 15 December 2011

At 9 weeks


Our baby is 9 weeks old today @ 19.2mm with a heartbeat of 179bpm, Alhamdulillah :) We can now see the head (at the bottom) and the legs. I think I can see the tiny fingers too but i might be imagining things ;) Too excited, looking at my baby...

The next step is to do the Nuchal Scan with Dr Raman at FMGC, as recommended by Dr P. This will be done in January when I will be 12 weeks pregnant. I bit nervous as i know for women below the age of 30, 1 of 900 women carry a child with Down Syndrome. I can only pray to God to give me healthy child and i will love my baby no matter what. I will then come back to KL Fertility for my final check up with Dr P @ 14 weeks before i can graduate and move to another gynae. I really wished i could stay with Dr P but Dr P only concentrates on fertility now. So i have no choice but to find a new gynae...

I got a thank you card signed by almost everyone of my family members and bought some cookies for the gang at KL Fertility. Just a small gesture for the big help and the job well done by the team. Hope they like it our small gift. If not, blame Famos Amous! ;)

The cost for today's visit is RM220

2 comments:

  1. Glad I finally found u, I was worried about u, coz ur previous blog just disappeared. At least you could have put a note saying that this is your new site. Anyway..... I even mailed to your yahoo.

    I'm happy things are good @ ur end. and Gd luk with Nuchal Scan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) all entries are the same, so I tot it s obvious but nvm. Technical issues. Hmmm I don't have a yahoo account. Do u mean hubbynme2012@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete