Monday 7 November 2011

IVF - 8dpt3dt

Hello hello,

I have been ill since yesterday. Running nose plus mild fever and slight sore throat. I took 2 paracetamols yesterday and been drinking lots of water. I am worried that it might affects the embryo but at this stage, if pregnancy were meant to be, the implantation should have been completed. I am feeling much better now even though not 100% recovered...very worried still.

I have no symptoms I think. The cramping is almost gone but I do feel tired since last 2 days. Maybe cause I was ill...my sore breasts is almost gone too. Basically, I have explanations for all the symptoms, so that is why I think i have no pregnancy symptoms. This morning I had my breakfast at 11 and by 130pm I was very hungry. But it was lunch time anyway. Hmmmm

I am thinking of doing a home pregnancy test tomorrow or maybe Wednesday. What do you think? Dr P said the result may not be accurate, so he suggests Wednesday should be ok if I want to do hpt of which the result will be confirmed this Saturday when I do my blood test. should I?

So far, all signs point towards no sign of pregnancy :( So I am preparing for the worst but hoping for the best! InsyaAllah, we will be ok.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. hey it can only be detected 11th day post transfer, chk this table http://my-ivf-journey.blogspot.com/2011/10/results.html

    so may be u wait till friday to do a hpt.

    do u see any difference in vaginal discharge, i heard that's one of the very early pregnancy symptoms.

    gd luk to u, tc and stay patient....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but read some discussions where hcg can be detected as early as day 9 and Dr P said by Wed can do hpt if I want...I've been reading your entry everyday, it is very useful. Wed is my day 10...I think I prefer facing negative in myown toilet rather than via a phone call ;)

    I might do hpt on Wed and Fri, then blood test Saturday but still thinking about it.

    Vaginal discharge is minimal but I think it is cause of the progesterone pills. Not massive though hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ok Dr knows the best.

    Glad u like my blog, tnx u may choose to follow me lol.

    yes i agree, even though i knew my results before, i was still very nervous on my blood test day. as if my heart was almost gonna pop out, i'm bit angry with the staff there since they did not call me immediately. Coz we all wish for a miracle right?

    well if there is no difference is discharge :((( i don't know, i'm not an expert neither experienced, never been preggy even once lol

    tc stay strong, stay patient, till date we have everything that most people yearn for. so be happy dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband said don't do hpt. So I'm going to follow what he says ;) though temptation is very strong hmmm

    I don't quite know how to use the follow function but I read your blog everyday ESP to see the entry on day by day progress of the embryo..so thank u!

    ReplyDelete