Tuesday 6 December 2011

At 7.5 weeks


Hubby and I had the scare of our life. I had some spotting on 05.12.2011. Well, at least both of us think it looks like spotting. I almost broke down. I remember when my sister miscarried, she spotted first before she bled. I straight away called Nurse H and within 15 minutes, we arrived at the clinic. I am so glad the clinic is nearby!

I was given an oil based progestrone injection, on my butt cheek :) Ok, it hurts and it continues to hurt for the next few days. We then went in to see Dr Prashant. He looked so calm. He told me that spotting is normal and 25% of women who are pregnant experienced some spotting. Thank God the scan reveals that the baby is well, the size is 8.2mm with a heartbeat of 160bpm. I was at the clinic a few days ago when the baby was only 6.5mm with a heartbeat of 139bpm. Wow! I am glad, relieved....so this is how it feels to become a mother. You worry constantly about your child. I hope my baby will stay ok. We have came this far, insyaAllah we will make it. I have faith in you baby!

Btw, i ordered a pregnancy journal from the States. i cannot wait to receive the journal soon! i want to start writing in my personal diary, only for my baby's eyes! Sneak preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment