Saturday 3 December 2011

At 7 weeks

We heard the most beautiful sound today, our baby's heartbeats :) Thank you God! At 139bpm, our baby is 6.5mm at 7 weeks old. I could see the heart flickering on the screen, our precious! The grandparents are very excited, the uncles and aunties too! What more the parents ;) My husband has been singing since then...


(Btw, our baby is the white bean inside the black sac!)

I still remember a few months ago when the first scan photo which i got from Dr P was a copy of my Polyps photo. How devastating. And then came the IVF photo, after the egg transfer. And today, I am grateful that we are able to see our baby's photo, growing inside me, our miracle. Our singleton, our baby...

My symptoms - no more cramping BUT hello morning sickness. I only vomit once in awhile but the nausea is making me uncomfortable. It is not as bad as other people's experience, I hope it will go away soon. The doc prescribe me with Obimin plus continuing Utrogestan and Duphaston. But we can stop taking Progynyva now. I have decided to stick with folic acid until the end of my first trimester, then only I will take Obimin. My reason is to make sure my morning sickness won't be getting worse since Obimin might increases the chance of nausea etc. Anyway, the total cost for today is RM667. The Obimin is quite expensive i think.

I've started thinking about looking for a new gynae. I really really wanted to stay with Dr Prashant but Dr Prashant now only focuses on fertility. FYI, starting from next year, a female Chinese Doctor from HUKM will be joining Dr Prashant's team, focusing on gynaecology. She will help you to deliver at Pantai Hospital but i cannot remember her name even though she was mentioned to me hehe. So after 12 weeks, I have to find a new gynae :( I'm thinking of Dr Seri from PCMC....what do you think?

I will write soon after our 9 weeks check-up in 2 weeks time. I am continuing my prayers for my baby's health and mine....please stay baby, i really want to see you and hold you in my arms...HEALTHY, soon! :) My expected due date is 16/07/2012, LONG WAY to go but insyaAllah all will be ok. I was positive when i was on IVF and i will keep on being so! Thank you God...

3 comments:

  1. Hihihi I can imagine all the excitement! I can't believe you won't be writing anymore after your first trimester :S I will doa for your smooth pregnancy. Take care!

    p/s: did you start working yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) I'll still blog every once in awhile, maybe every 3 months? Hehe. The blog is to record my infertility journey. I'll write again when we are ready to try for baby no 2 :) we still have 3 eggs at Dr P's lab ;) thank u for your Doa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! just to let u know that ive made changes to my blog ID :) hope ull still read my blog!

    ReplyDelete