Tuesday 7 June 2011

The day we got to know Infertility

Dear Readers,

It has been exactly 10 months today since we got to know the word infertile, 8 years and 2 months since we fell in love and 1 year 10 months since we got married. I am writing this blog not just as a note to myself in the future but also, hopefully to help others who are going through the same problem as us.

Since the day I met my husband, that was the day I know I want to carry his child. Never I wake up without feeling grateful to have a devoted husband who loves me the way he does. When our gynae confirmed that Hubby has a very low sperm count of 3mil per ml, our heart shattered. Hubby was devastated and I felt like half of me is paralyzed, seeing how sad he was. It was not the word infertile that hits me hard but seeing the love of my life so sad, made me fell apart.

I tried to be strong, straight away googling blogs and alternative treatments. We will not give up and we will fight this... This blog is our journey towards finding the mini us...together, hubby and me.

Welcome to our blog, our journey together towards the mini us!

No comments:

Post a Comment