Thursday 23 June 2011

Waiting for Assessment Day

Today is day 28 of my cycle which means I should be getting my period in a few days time. For the first time since we started trying to conceive, I feel very excited about my period. I can't wait to start this whole IVF process. I will be ringing KL Fertility Centre the day I get my period....again, excited!

Someone close to me is now 7 weeks pregnant. I am happy beyond words for her. I will love her baby like my own child....today I went shopping with her to buy some essentials since she started to put on weight due to the pregnancy. And no, she does not know that I am having problem conceiving. I will tell her one day but not yet. She deserves to enjoy her pregnancy and should not feel sad for me. So the secret remains for now :)

I have also decided to stop reading more on IVF for now....simply because we just wanted to give it a break. Also to just enjoy each other's company even more. If the IVF is a success, we might even end up with a pair of twins next year ;) so for now, the future mummy and daddy are going on their honeymoon again! :D

2 comments:

  1. Get the best results for your infertility problems from the best IVF Centre in India at affordable cost. We provide you risk-free treatment without any side effects or other complications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this information related to IVF treatment, now it is very easy to cure any type of infertility with the help and guidance of Dr. Sumita Sofat at IVF Treatment Centre in Punjab

    ReplyDelete