Sunday 30 October 2011

IVF - The Day Before

I went out today ;) I was bored out of my mind. It is Sunday after all. So hubby took me out for lunch at our favorite starwood hotel but I couldn't eat as much as usual. I'm still prety sore from the ER procedure. But I still enjoyed our lunch anyway :) I have a small body, 49kgs at 165cm but I eat like a 65kgs person....

Yesterday I had choc sundae from mcD. Bad move. Cold stuffs is not recommended after ER. It makes you more bloated. NY lower abdominal pain has reduced but it s still quite sore. Soi am taking things easy and now, I'm home...in our bed. Hubby is playing badminton with my parents but I am too tired to move. So here I am, blogging and watching gossip girl online ;)

I wanted to write about UtRogestan. This is the hormone tablets which need to be inserted in your vagina. I browsed the net for information but could not find the tips other then 'insert them into your vagina'. Hmmmm. So ok, not helpful at all. Maybe none of you have any problems with this since we are all married or engage in healthy sexual activities. But the only thing that has ever entered my vagina is my husband's penis. I have never ever finger myself before. So I was pretty scared and nervous as I do not want to know how it feels inside, down there...

So what I did... I open my legs as wide as possible after washing my hands and slowly I insert the pill one by one. I only managed to go in as far as slightly more than half of my finger, about 75%, even though Nurse H said one finger. My reason is because I have long finger, so 75% is good enough, I hope. Also, I am too afraid to go deeper. The feeling in there are wet and small. How is a baby going to make it out of my vagina? :( super scared....

I do have one or 2 spots of leakage, hence wearing panty liners help. I also noticed whitish residue in my urine. I am worried that I haven't gone deep enough and I might not get enough progesterone for implantation. I guess I shall find out tomorrow whether I have done it right :)

I hope tomorrow goes alright and I can hold my bladder without any embarrassing incident ;) Amin...xoxo

2 comments:

  1. My doa for your transfer tomorrow. Have a good night sleep. Insya Allah it will go well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u dear :) I'm back at home now resting...will update soon

    ReplyDelete