Monday 24 October 2011

IVF - Sixth Injection

Hello hello dear readers,

I survived my next 2 jabs today and we paid the total cost for our IVF with ICSI of RM15,500. What a relief to finally able to pay such a big amount. Let's not think about the credit card bill yet but I am glad that the clinic has now accepted credit card payment with no extra charge.

One thing about KL Fertility, they didn't put any pressure into asking about when I am going to make a payment. Unlike some clinics which straight away send you the bills before you even start any treatment. It is a big amount of money but all IVF patients at private clinics know you need to spend at least 20k for the whole package...big hope, big money! ;)

I am meeting Dr Prashant tomorrow for my second scan. Let's hope everything is on track. Really need to stay positive now :)

I took a nap for 2 hours after the injections today. I have been quite tired lately. I'm going for my facial and waxing tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be too tired then. Hubby has mved his business meetings at the cafes in the same mall, so he will be nearby if I need him. Such a comforting feeling.

It is going to rain again soon...I just got home from lunch with my mom ad her friend. I think I need my second nap now. Very tired dee...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment