Saturday 22 October 2011

IVF - Fourth Injection

Good Morning,

Thank you God, the fourth injection at the clinic went well. The clinic was not too crowded today. I was supposed to see the Dr today and did the injection on our own tomorrow but luck is on our side. Dr P needs to be in the clinic tomorrow for a procedure. Therefore, I will be seeing Dr P tomorrow morning and Nurse H will be doing the injection for me. Alhamdulillah :) So I told my Auntie who is a Doctor that she doesn't have to wake up early to inject me tomorrow but I might need her help during Deepavali :)

Btw, I have decided to do my facials and Brazilian wax next week. My next question, of which I forgot to ask Nurse H is, is it ok to have intercourse between now and the transfer? Poor hubby! ;) Anyone knows?

So far, my side effects of the injections are mild headache and lethargic feeling. Not too bad I guess. I am getting a bit nervous now. It is already the 4th day of the treatment. Hubby is getting more excited as days go by. I am worried that it might break his heart if this turns out to be unsuccessful. I pray to God for some strength to go through the outcome. Even if it is a positive, we need to be strong to accept the responsibilities as parents. Sacrifices need to be made - less luxury for mummy and daddy and more for the babies. Therefore, whatever the outcome, please God give us the strength to go through them.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment