Thursday 27 October 2011

IVF - Starting Zinnat Today

Oh my! My first day without injections. Bliss! ;)

Pampering day was really nice other than spending too much money on my body. I spent 2.5 hours at the spa and 1.5 hours doing mani pedi. No nail polish, just cleaning and getting rid of my cuticles. So now, I am home, waiting for hubby to come back from work. Rindu!

My breasts are still sore but I really look forward to tomorrow. I have started packing, well by packing I mean packing the admission letter, a pad, small towel and the syringe from yesterday's jabs as I need to return them to the clinic. Tomorrow will be a quick shower with no soap etc. I have taken a long shower today, so hopefully I smell ok tomorrow. I feel quite good actually. I mean braziliaan wax done, spa done, mani pedi done, IVF costs paid. I'm ready :) I'm blessed since I haven't start working. I have no work stress. Only baby stress, if such thing exists ;) I am such a drama queen!

Everyday, when I look at my husband, I imagine a baby with his look. He is so adorable in my eyes. He will be a good dad, I am sure. But can I be a good mom? Hmmm.....He spoils me too much, well at least that is what my girlfriends and my families think of us anyway. Since we got married, he makes everything easy for me. From the simplest thing to opening my door and carrying my shopping bags to things such as holding my hands when I was in pain in the middle of the night and accompanying my every visit to the toilets for the first 1 month we moved into our new place because I was scared. Very patient that man, I am telling you! He is a keeper :) Alhamdulillah...

I hope we will get through IVF ok. I really hope so. To my readers, thank you for your support, thank you for being my inspiration to stay strong and for reminding me that I am not alone in this world facing these nightmares. Really, Thank You :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to your procedure, hope your eggs are all Grade A+++!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Ming Sze! I hope so too..pretty nervous now ;) hope your schedule is getting better now!

    ReplyDelete