Saturday 8 October 2011

Our IVF journey begins

At 532pm yesterday, I was in a state of shock when my period came early. 28 days! Wow! And no period pain, no pimples and the AF arrived. I guess this is one of the benefit of doing hysteroscopy. I am now on a normal cycle again. Great!

I straight away called the clinic and scheduled an appointment with Dr Prashant on Monday. This means, my first IVF injection will be on Monday. I am super duper nervous. Mainly because hubby will be away on Monday and Tuesday. So I will be alone for my first appointment. I hope it goes out alright. After all, we plan to get the nurse to do the injection every day since my house is only 5 minutes away. I am so scared of needles. Really!

I am so excited to start my IVF. I have been telling myself these past few months that if our angel is through IVF, I am willing to go through anything for her/him. But if it fails, we will start looking into adoption. I am sure, somewhere out there, God has chosen an angel to be raised by my husband and I. So I am pretty excited :) whatever the result will be, I hope we will be ok. InsyaAllah.

If you are reading this and thinking about doing an IVF, I would say give it a go.

I will write more after Monday. Have a good weekend!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Have faith, may your dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Ezria and Ming Sze :) I was so excited but now have to delay to next week. Looking forward to next week now!

    ReplyDelete