Wednesday 19 October 2011

IVF - First Injection

Good morning!

I am in a very good mood today. Alhamdulillah the first jab went well. Nurse H helped us with the injection and she will be doing so everyday for us except Sunday since the clinic is close. How was the injection?

Well, the 150 Puregon was not bad. The pain was bearable. The only thing was the sensation in my tummy area after the injection. We did the injection while standing. It feels good now that we have started the procedure.

I will be seeing Dr Prashant this Saturday for the injection and a scan. If everything is ok, we will then continue with the rest of the IVF procedure. I hope everything will turn out alright. My husband especially is very excited and full with hope. He has even started dreaming of having twins! ;) For me, I hope one day I will have my own child to love....he or she will be perfect in my eyes, no matter what :) even if I have to adopt a child, the child will be my life....my son, my daughter. Ok, I'm being sentimental now. Hehe

Thank you very much for the support that you have given me. It means so much to us. If you are going through the same journey, be strong and have faith. There are the ups and downs but as long as you are not alone, you will be fine :)

I have a lunch date soon and a dinner plan tonight. So excited!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Good luk with your ivf, drink plenty of water, cut down sugar, eat lot of protein.Take care....

    How come you are thinking of adoption so early. I can never think of adoption even though my hubby on and off talks about it, he's ok with it. My policy is if I'm destined I'll have one, otherwise I live my life as it is. (jus thought of sharing my view)

    How did you manage to get the nurse to do your injections daily?

    Tc n Gd luk to u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) I live 5 minutes away from the clinic, so I prefer going there everyday. Plus the nurses are very nice and willing to help with the injection. :)

    I just want a child to raise...doesnt matter my own blood or not but I want to be a mother. I am aware of the risk on adoption but I hope the child will know that he or she is my child, even though not blood related :)

    My prayers go to you too...thanks for the tips, will drink lots of water now

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya the nurses there are quiet nice.

    As much as I luv babies, and desperate to become a mother, I'm very scared of issues of adoption. Specially once the child is grown up, you need to be psychologically strong to manage the issues. that's why I fear adoption. I keep thinking there could be fights with our own kids, with adopted kids it could be more. that's my fear :(

    don't worry hopefully u'd succeed with ivf....

    ReplyDelete